No more of this.....
Tucking in techniques
There is some great advice out there on how you can tuck your shirt in. Checkout GQs instructional video here.
- Get it right and you have yourself a more tapered look
- Takes a lot of practice.
- Works until you stand up or raise your arms up. Then all you are getting is a muffin top.
Using a Tailor
- A tailor will dart your shirt in at the waist to give you a perfect fit
- Costly, you have to not only pay for the shirt but pay for the tailoring services
- Time consuming – having to go to the tailor, get measured, wait for the alterations.
Trying a smaller size
- May give you a more fitted look around the chest and shoulders
- The shoulder seam will be tighter around the armpit, this will sacrifice comfort in the arms.
- It’s hard to find the sweet spot between fitted and tight. The last thing you want in your shirt is buttons bursting around the chest and stomach.
Finally, we have solved the problem with off the rack shirts. Whether slim, athletic or muscular, this issue has now been solved with our TAPERED shirts. Designed to sit comfortably on your shoulders and taper sharply down your waist. Crafted with stretch material providing you with ultimate comfort and freedom of movement. The TAPERED shirts reward those who want a fully tailored look.
Sign up now for an exclusive discount on your first purchase